This wrap can be done with locs or an Afro, covered (like how I did it) or exposed at the end (back). Here are the steps:
- Put your hair in a ponytail or bun
- Place middle of the scarf on forehead width wise.
- Tuck each long side behind your ears.
- Gather sides together in back of your head and cross the each side, like an X. Tight…but not too tight!
- Bring long remaining sides to the front and cross them in X shape on top of bun or ponytail
- Repeat step 4
- Cross the sides in the back one more time
- Tuck in short ends in between thefolds made by the crosses
This head wrap style is a simple series of crosses, which can be use as a quick head wrap to keep your hair from becoming dry due to the weather or for a not so good hair day.
For either reason this satin head wrap shows one’s individuality and creativity while keeping your hair protected from harm…Anyway you wrap it!