Whether you like to protect your hair against winter cold or summer heat, this simple wrap will not only help you out, it will make you look lovely and stylish at the same time. All you need is a bright scarf or cloth of about 70 by 20 inches.
Here is how you do it:
1) Put the center of your scarf in the middle of your forehead and bring the ends to the back of your head.
2) Cross the left and right side of the scarf at the back of your head then bring the ends to the front again.
3) Now tie a knot near the center of your scalp
4) Now keep wrapping from front to back until you reach the ends.
5) Find a spot to secure the ends and carefully tuck them in.