DIY and Youtube are great but for that special occasion where you need a head turning style you may want to consider a Natural Hair Salon.
Another simple reason to pay a visit to a salon is if you just want to be pampered or just don’t want to bother with your hair for a minute. Well that’s what they are here for. Leave it to the pros.
That is why we have a directory of incredible stylists with tremendous experience who can turn any bad hair day into a fabulous billboard coiffure.
Now how do you find the perfect hair salon that works for you? Here are a few tips.
- Decide upon what salon is best for the type of service you are looking for. Looking for a salon for a big chop is may be different from a salon that is specialized in loc services. So do your research and see if they offer specials.
- Give them a call. Talking to a staff member should give you a quick impression of the salon. Ask questions and see if what you hear leaves you with a good feeling.
- Schedule a consultation. Consultations are great because not only do you get to speak to a hair care specialist in person, you can also communicate what your challenges may be and what you are looking for. In return you get to hear if they offer the services that meet your needs.
- Take a look at their price list. Pricing should be clear and upfront. Professional hair salons can tell you exactly what you will pay for and how much because have they have their prices ready.
- Take a look at the premise and the environment. More than just clean and tidy, a salon should look inviting. You will spend at least a few hours there. A good hair salon should make you feel at home.
- Take a look at the people’s hair. The hairstyles and the health of the staff’s hair should be a walking billboard for the salon.
Before you click to search our Natural Hair Salon Directory, please help us out and tell us, what do you expect from a hair salon? We will be looking for your comments.