Mireille Liong The Going Natural Hair Show hair, natural, Going Natural Hair Show, bloggers/vloggers, Natural hair bloggers, Natura Hair Vloggers 0
Also see the Going Natural presents Black Follicles Matter; dashingly outstanding hairstyles to break barriers and create awareness
Are you a natural hair blogger, vlogger or instagrammer but never participated in a natural hair show? Well you should and this is your chance! Going-Natural.com, online for over a decade got her own hair show teaming up with the International African Arts Festival visited by thousands every year. The theme this year is Black Follilces Matter and we like to feature bloggers, vloggers, youtubers and instagrammers who are helping pushing natural hair change.
What is in it for you?
Not only do you get a once in a life time experience to walk the runway on the 4th of July in front of a colorful audience looking for styles and cheering you on, you also get:
1) A fabulous hair style worth at least $100 by one of the professional natural hairstylists taking part.
2) You will be on the catwalk showing off amazing Diaspora designers .
3) Exposure! Not only will there be hundreds of people cheering you on and taking pictures to share on social media, the press is also invited and photographers and videographers will be there to record the event.
4) Credible credits: You will be credited as a model on going-natural.com with a link to your profile on facebook, instragram or youtube which we will share with our 50,000 plus followers on facebook.
5) Video with credit and exposure. The show will be recorded so not only will you also be featured in the video, you will be able to use it for your blog to share the experience with your own audience.
To read about last year’s show see Report: The Back to the Future of my Roots Natural Hair show. If you are interested, please contact us.
Date: July 4th
Time: 5 pm – 7 pm
Location: Commedore Barry Park
Visit us at Going-Natural.com
Follow us on Twitter | Youtube | Facebook | Instagram
Going Natural Hair Care for Natural Hairstyles for African American Women