Are you a natural model ready to be THE natural Going Natural hair model of 2016 and have your face on a poster all over the world? Then check out this chance to become to become an international model instantly!
Going Natural Hair Care is looking for Natural Hair Models for their poster of 2016. The Going Natural hair care line just launched in the United States and Suriname and is on its way to be launched in many more countries. That means the competition is open for natural hair models all over the world! Every one who loves their natural hair and is super exited to show off their fabulous styles can send their photo. There is no age restriction. Young and old can participate!
The Going Natural Hair Care products are created to nurture every texture and to uplift every style. We love kinks, coils, napps from 4a to 4c. So it doesn’t matter if you are a size 2 or 16, tall or short, as long as you are a happy natural, we invite you to send us your shot.
The fee to join the competition is only $5. Here is what you get in return. By joining the competition:
- Your photo will be up in the Gallery of BlackFollicles.com together with the rest of other fabulous models.
- Your profile will be shared with our 80,000 members followers and fans on social media.
- You will help build BlackFollicles.com, a Social Cyber Shopping Mall for Black Hair care products and more.
This competition is for all ages and all textures as long as it’s your natural texture.
Photos of all contestants will be in our gallery but only 9 hairstyles will be chosen to be on the Going Natural poster 2016.
You can send us as many photos as you like. For each photo donate $5. The photos with the highest rates, most likes, shares and comments will be the winners. The campaign ends by the end of March.
- Go to the Black Follicles Donation Form
- Fill out your contact info
- Choose a donation of $5 (or more)
- Enter a bio of who you are of no more than 100 words in the comment box.
- Make the payment
- Send us your photo by replying to the confirmation email.
Please share this with friends, family and every beautiful natural you meet, greet or know.