The Ricki Lake Show in Los Angles, California is working on a show titles “Good Hair” and contacted me because they saw the video of Isabella who I interviewed a number of times. The video basically tells the story.
If you want to share a similar story or fit the profile below, contact us and we will forward your info to the show.
Here is the description of what they are looking for:
The Ricki Lake Show in Los Angles, California is working on a show titles “Good Hair.” We are trying to pull back the curtain and show the dangers of careless stylists and relaxers. We would like to bring someone on our show who has endured damage hair from relaxers and possible scalp damage.
We are also looking for:
• Do you refuse to work out because you don’t want to mess up your hair?
• Do you love your hair au natural but your man hates it? Does he prefer you with a weave or a wig? Is your hair causing tension in your relationship?
• Do you spend tons of money on your hair? Do you hide the high costs of your hair care because it creates conflict with your mate? If you’re worried the truth could ruin your relationship?
• Does your teen constantly change his/her hair? Is it driving you nuts, creating conflict and hurting your relationship? Would you do anything to get your son/daughter a tasteful hair style?
• Are you obsessed with your hair? Do you feel incomplete unless your hair is perfectly styled? Do you refuse to leave the house if you’re having a bad hair day?
• Do you hate your hair? Have you been humiliated by its condition? Has it been colored and bleached into oblivion? Do you want to change your look but can’t afford a new do? Would you do anything to have good hair?
Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be a fit! Thanks so much.
For the ones unfamiliar with the story, here is the video.